GRADUATE RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM POSTER GUIDELINES
The following guidelines should be followed in preparing the posters for the symposium.
- Poster dimensions: 2ft x 3ft (w x h, portrait only)
- Poster files will be collected by the Department and sent for printing together.
- Poster file name: Name your poster file using the following format: Your_name.xxx (xxx is PDF, JPG, etc.)
- Poster must contain the following key information:
- Title of the poster
- Name of the authors
- Motivation: Brief the state-of-the-art in the field of research and highlight why your approach is novel
- Your approach: Detail your approaches using text/figures/tables/charts
- Conclusion: Highlight your contributions and findings of the research
- Research publication: Only list those where you are an author/co-author. The research publication should be directly related to the presented research. This information is critical for the judging committee to evaluate the quality of the research.