Company Job Postings for Recent Graduates
The Department is contacted each year by employers wanting to advertise immediate job openings for recent graduates. In response to these requests, the Department will post the positions and you are free to browse and apply as per your preference. Please note the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering is not an employment agency. When applying for any position, it is the applicant's responsibility to research the employer and position.
- Pathway Communications
- Biomedical/Signal Processing Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- Bell Mobility
- Network Program
- Richland Technologies Canada
- C Programmer - Tester
- IBM Canada
- 74631BR - Network Administrator
- 75832BR - Windows Virtualization Systems-Infrastructure Specialist
- 74681BR - Mainframe Systems Administrator
- 74816BR - Customer Care Agent
- 74773BR - Storage & SAN Support
- Conavi Medical Inc.
- Electrical Engineering Student
- Algorithm Development Scientist; C++ Developer; Full Stack Web Developer
- WATRHUB INC.
- Software Engineer
- AMD is one of Ryerson's largest PEY employers. We are located at Highway 7 and Leslie in Markham. AMD is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions. AMD designs and develops cutting-edge computer and graphics processing technology that is used throughout the world in business, enterprise, and consumer markets.
We are actively building our pipeline and looking for new graduates from the Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science program. We offer software and hardware related roles and a place to build your career. Take a look at the AMD careers portal & start building your profile here.
For additional help in your on-going job search, the Ryerson Career Centre specializes in general resume, interview and job-seeking support.