Date to be announced.
- • Thales engineers will show you what you need to know to get started.
- • You'll then assemble a team (maximum of 4 people) and be given your very own Arduino challenge kit to take home and start your project.
2. YOUR PROJECT
- • Build a Thales-inspired project using an Arduino.
- • Don't forget to create your promotional video to wow the public and our judges as this will be important for stage 4.
3. PRELIMINARY JUDGING
- • Showcase your project in front of other teams from your campus.
- • Campus winners will receive online vouchers and be entered into the country competition state for the chance to win the big prize!
4. PUBLIC VOTING (ONLINE)
- • The country winner videos will be posted online.
- • Using your promotional video as an advert for your design, the public will decide who wins. The top 3 projects will then go through to the final stage.
- • Those who vote will also be put into a prize draw to win a smart watch.
- • A neutral jury panel will decide on the Global Project Arduino winner from the top 3 finalists!