Network User's Guide Show meAll second-year students should be familiar with this guide which answers questions about the departmental computing facilities.
Student Academic FAQ Show meAnswers about adding/dropping courses, missed exams, changing programs, etc.
LABORATORY SAFETY Show meThis guide describes safety practices in the laboratory and is recommended reading for all students participating in laboratory work.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY Show meThis is a list of EHS online courses and video guides describing safety practices in the laboratory and is recommended reading for all students participating in laboratory work.
ELECTRICAL SAFETY Show meThis guide describes safety practices with electrical equipment in the laboratory and is recommended reading for all students participating in laboratory work.
OTHER SAFETY GUIDES
- SAFETY DATA SHEETS
- Safety information about handling chemicals used in the Department laboratories.
- INSTRUMENT MANUALS
- Manuals for the test and measurement equipment used in the Department laboratories. NOTE: These manuals are only available from a workstation inside the Department computer network.
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) at Ryerson supports and advances the learning, research and teaching activities across the university by promoting and supporting a safe and healthy campus environment.
- MATLAB FOR WINDOWS INSTALLATION
- Step-by step guide for undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff at Ryerson University who wish to install Matlab for Windows.
- CAD ACTIVATE (GRADUATE STUDENTS AND FACULTY ONLY)
- Step-by-step guide for graduate students register and activate licences to use CMC tools.
- SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Download SSH software and installation guides to securely access the EE network from a remote location.