All second-year students should be familiar with this guide which answers questions about the departmental computing facilities.
Network User's Guide Show me
Answers about adding/dropping courses, missed exams, changing programs, etc.
Student Academic FAQ Show me
This guide describes safety practices in the laboratory and is recommended reading for all students participating in laboratory work.
LABORATORY SAFETY Show me
This guide describes safety practices with electrical equipment in the laboratory and is recommended reading for all students participating in laboratory work.
ELECTRICAL SAFETY Show me
OTHER SAFETY GUIDES
- EHS INFORMATION
- This Powerpoint presentation has Environmental Health and Safety Orientation Information.
- MATERIALS SAFETY DATA SHEETS
- Safety information about handling chemicals used in the Department laboratories.
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Policies, procedures and manuals related to the health and safety.
- INSTRUMENT MANUALS
- Manuals for the test and measurement equipment used in the Department laboratories. NOTE: These manuals are only available from a workstation inside the Department computer network.
- CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- The Centre for Environmental Health and Safety Management integrates, coordinates and guides the efforts of the community in achieving due diligence in a manner which vitalizes the University's culture, mission and objectives.
- MATLAB FOR WINDOWS INSTALLATION
- Step-by step guide for undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff at Ryerson University who wish to install Matlab for Windows.
- CAD ACTIVATE (GRADUATE STUDENTS AND FACULTY ONLY)
- Step-by-step guide for graduate students register and activate licences to use CMC tools.
- SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Download SSH software and installation guides to securely access the EE network from a remote location.