Tenure Track Faculty Positions
- Ryerson University, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- NSERC CANADA RESEARCH CHAIR (CRC) IN “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING" TIER 1 OR TIER 2 ACCORDING TO EXPERIENCE AND ELIGIBILITY
Company Job Postings for Recent Graduates
The Department is contacted each year by employers wanting to advertise immediate job openings for recent graduates. In response to these requests, the Department will post the positions and you are free to browse and apply as per your preference. Please note that the Department of Electrical, Computer and Biomedical Engineering is not an employment agency. When applying for any position, it is the applicant's responsibility to research the employer and position.
- Analyst, Systems Development Asset Performance
- Business Intelligence, Java Developer/Data Engineer
- Speedy Electrical Contractors
- Junior Estimator
- Celestica International Inc.
- Commodity Management Associate (9-month contract position)
- Pathway Communications
- Biomedical/Signal Processing Engineer
- Bell Mobility
- Network Program
- Algorithm Development Scientist; C++ Developer; Full Stack Web Developer
- WATRHUB INC.
- Software Engineer
- AMD is one of Ryerson's largest PEY employers. We are located at Highway 7 and Leslie in Markham. AMD is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions. AMD designs and develops cutting-edge computer and graphics processing technology that is used throughout the world in business, enterprise, and consumer markets.
We are actively building our pipeline and looking for new graduates from the Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science program. We offer software and hardware related roles and a place to build your career. Take a look at the AMD careers portal & start building your profile here.
For additional help in your on-going job search, the Ryerson Career Centre specializes in general résumé, interview and job-seeking support.