April 24th-27th 2017, Ryerson University, Room: KHS335
Sponsored by Juniper Networks Academic Alliance program and Dublin City University, this free training event will bring together university students for three days of stimulating technical training. Additional value will be added to the event with visits from leading high visibility industry brands which will provide students with the rare opportunity to directly ask industry leaders a variety of questions from technology to careers. Take the first step towards growing your career options by participating in this unprecedented opportunity!
Learn Junos, a high performance network operating system.
Attend absolutely FREE of charge - valued at $1,400!
About the Course
This course has been designed for networking, engineering, and computer science students with beginner/intermediate knowledge of networking. The first 2 days are instructor-led training that combines content from Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) and Juniper Routing Essentials (JRE) classes to provide students with an understanding of the Junos OS, networking fundamentals, and basic routing and switching. On the morning of the third day the instructor will provide an exam preparation session in support of students preparing for the JNCIA-Junos certification. Course description.
5 x hours self-paced online study — Networking Fundamentals (Free of charge) or equivalent knowledge.
Specific topics of the course
- • Junos OS fundamentals
- • User interface options
- • Junos configuration basics
- • Operational monitoring and maintenance
- • Routing fundamentals
- • Routing policy and firewall filters
- • Class of Service
FREE of charge (valued at $1,400).
How to Register
This involves a two step process. First you create a Juniper Account and then you register for the class.
To create your Juniper Learning Portal account follow these steps:
- 1. Visit: Juniper Learning Portal
- 2. Select "Other"
- 3. Include your email
- 4. Include your phone number
- 5. Indicate Ryerson in "Company" field
- 6. Complete the registration form, click submit
Once you have created your account on the Learning Portal and paid your fee, click to REGISTER.
Important Notes About Registration
1. YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR LEARNING PORTAL ACCOUNT OR YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE DROPPED. THIS WILL BE USED TO CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION AND SEND REMINDER EMAILS.
2. Please indicate your university affiliation in the "Company" field.
Please contact Lynsey Kissane, Director, Strategy and Communications, Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science, email@example.com , 416-979-5000 ext. 4933