The RyeStats website is designed to help readers understand Ryerson’s performance, Consolidated Budget and Expenditure better. Ryerson University has always strongly believed in providing clear and vital information to its faculty, students, public and government. The information on this website has been presented in a graphical format.
In particular, it will allow you to:
• Understand Ryerson’s Performance in the last couple of years
• Understand Consolidated Budget for the year 2012-2013
• Visually see how the actual 2010-2011 Expenditure is divided
• Understand results of Ryerson’s participation in NSSE
• Interpret Results based on the CUDO calculations
• Have access to useful documents and videos
The goal of this website is to simplify concepts such as the budgets and performance, in order to make information more accessible to current and prospective students, parents, and staff members.
The creation of this website would not have been possible without the following people:
• We owe heartiest thanks to Professor Kaamran Raahemifar, Electrical and Computer department, Ryerson University whose constructive feedback, valuable suggestions and encouragement helped shape this website.
• We would also like to express our gratitude to Diane Winiarz, Director Client Services, Financial Services and Janice Winton, Assistant Vice President, Financial Services for their precious time and support in providing us with all the data and information related to this project.
• The website was designed by Jenny Nguyen. She also created the images, graphs and descriptions for the consolidated budget, expenditure and performance indicators.
• Divya Arora provided descriptions for the website and created graphs for the performance indicators.
© 2012 Ryerson
Website Designed by Jenny Nguyen
Thank you for visiting RyeStats. Explore the site and rummage through the graphs and diagrams to understand Ryerson's budget and performance indicators. Try clicking on sections of pie charts or pressing on tabs to open up additional information. There are graphs, diagrams and illustrations that are meant to simplify both economic concepts and performance indicators.
Website Created by Kaamran Raahemifar, Jenny Nguyen & Divya Arora