JUDGING CRITERIA AND AWARDS
The judging committee consists of faculty members who will select the top 10% best posters based on (i) quality of the research and (ii) quality of the poster presentation.
A prize and a certificate will be awarded to the winners at the conclusion of the Graduate Research Symposium.
BEST POSTER WINNERS
The best poster award winners:
- Venkata Yaramasu, "Predictive Control of Multilevel Converters for Megawatt Wind Energy Conversion Systems"
- Alaa R. Al-Taee, "Hexagon EOM-Based Variable Step-Size Adaptive DFE for Multi-Gbps Serial Links"
- Yushi Zhou, "Charge-domain sampling mixer with high-order FIR and 4-path filter fro software-defined radio"
- S. Rivera, "Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) Charging Station for Urban Energy Systems (UES)"
- F. H. Foomany, "Analysis of Reliability Metrics and Quality Enhancement Measures in Current Density Imaging"
- Subaagari Seevaratnam, "Using OCT to Measure Local Temperature"
- K. Balasundaram, "Automated Signal Pattern Detection During Human Ventricular Arrhythmias"
- Farheen Fatima Khan, "Design and Automation Tool for Custom FPGA Tiles"
- Mehrnaz Shokrollahi, "Non-Negative Matrix Factorization and Sparse Representation for Sleep Signal Classification"
- Anuyogam Venkataraman, "Medical Image Fusion Based on Joint Sparse Method"